Cream Cheese 50g (2 piece of 250g)
Flour 40g (Tepung Gandum), Corn Flour 30g, Caster Sugar 185g
Tartar Cream 1 teaspoon (about 5g)
Yogurt 400 ml (Anlene Original)
Egg 4 pcs
1. Soften the cream cheese in room temperature.
2. Mix the cream cheese with 110g sugar and beat until smooth.
3. Add 3 egg yolks and 1 egg white into the mixture.
4. Beat it again until smooth.
5. Add in 40g flour and beat it with high speed.
6. Get a new bowl, put in 3 egg white and 75g of sugar, beat until the egg turn white,
then add in 30g corn flour.
Beat again until smooth, add in 5g tartar cream.
7. Mix the Mixture with 400 ml yogurt and beat it.
Then mix the mixture (A) with mixture (B),
pour in lime juice and beat about 5 minute until it turn smooth.
8. Put it into about 20 cm pan. (any shape as u like, for lover can use love shape)
To avoid stocking, we can put a little bit of butter around the pan before pour in the mixture.
Bake it with 150'c around 60 till 80 minute.
That was so easy to made a home made cheese cake. Yummy!
Try it ~ and you will love it. <3 nbsp="" p="">