Alicia

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Dance competition-Dance Out Your Heart

My time is rushing n I having exam 2morow, but I still din do any revision yet. On the same time, my fren giving me a big surprise! He ask me singing 2nite for the dance competition. For tat moment when I heard it, the word tat come out from my mind is “OMG!!!” Its really killing me coz I never do any preparation n I only left around 2 or 3 hour for me 2 practice!

Luckily the performance is doing well (-_-“ lucky tat I din 4get the song’s lyrics). Thx god! Haha! Still as usual, I like 2 thx my fren coz giving this chance 2perform, this is very good experience. Besides tat, I also wan 2 thx my fren who support me. Tat was very sweet! I will keep improving my self n hope tat I will bring out more interested de performance for u all! Thank you!! I Love u all !!! Haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment