Alicia

Saturday 21 February 2009

Colgis Spring Festival 2009


After few week of our busy day in planning COLGIS SPRING FESTIVAL 2009, this day finally arrive. In the process, we really feel so hard. We all hope tat 2nite all will b run smoothly. Hehe! Bcoz 2day is Saturday, I hav co-curriculum’s marching till 6pm. I thought I will b late for our spring fes, but im naughty, I run away around 5pm. Shh..shh…don tell anyone pls. LOL!!
This year spring fes really interesting. Especially, the lion dance had attract a lot of ppl. Except lion dance, I also like hip hop dance which dance the song title “circus”. I really wish tat 1 day I can dance like them on the stage.
Through this event, I had grow up a lot, learnt a lot and do a lot of thing tat I had nv done b4. Example like selling ticket or promoting’s job. Haha! Done a lot of thick skinned’s thing. By the way, I still wan 2 thanks every1 for giving me this chance to join this event, thanks for teaching me a lot of thing. I sincerely appreciate it.
Congrats tat our COLGIS SPRING FESTIVAL 2009 had going on successfully. I won forget the days we had spend 2gather. Wish tat we will cooperate again in the future! Love u all! Muackss!

No comments:

Post a Comment