Alicia

Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Valentine’s day

2day actually is meant ntg 2 me, coz im single. Haha! Anyway, talk about 2day, first of all, this morning im happy coz I receive my fren’s present. Opps! Not guys but gals who sent me the gift. Pls don misunderstanding. They are so sweet and tats y I hav some chocolate2 eat. Really thx to them. 2day morning I wake up ealier, coz I wan draw a drawing for my fren. I had promise 2 draw for them since long time ago. Now finally I manage 2 draw for them. So glad tat they like my drawing. Thx Zhen Zhen n Bing Bing ^^
But at night im abit disappointed 2 some of my fren. I think they r trying 2 repel me. Im not sure y they did tat 2 me. But I seriously feel they make use of me. Mayb is my problem tat I donno how 2 communicate with ppl. Or mayb some of them envy of me n build their happiness on my pain. Even though they threatens me tats ways, but I still feel glad tat I hav seen how ugly they r behind their mask. I had learn the lesson n I hope tat they do also.
Hope tat they will make fren with ppl using their real heart but not hiding behind the mask. This few days very thx to Michelle, Magdalene, Boey n her roommate( sry I din manage 2 get know ur name yet), my maple korkor Darefrencze, my gege n didi at uum , Bee Ling(sry coz I din tell u my problem, but still thx coz pei me) n others who care of me, thank you! When we lost something in the same times we will obtain something else. This few day I realize tat I hav so many frens who care of me n love me! I will b fine…(recover in progress)

No comments:

Post a Comment