Alicia

Sunday 8 February 2009

Spring festival’s exhibition

This few day b4 the spring festival’s exhibition, we really struggle n busy about our exhibition about getting ingredient for our design tat in plan. We using 3day 2work on tat exhibition, apart from that, we also din sleep for past 2day, I really tired n my eyes is seriously look swollen. Its look like panda…LOL! But we really happy coz our strive have a very good repay.

Yeah! We won the 1st prize!!! I can’t describe the happiness which write on our face. I think this is wat call a real happiness which we all really smile from our heart. Thx god coz giving us this prize. I had learn a lot from this exhibition. Hope that me n my group member will hav chances to cooperation again in the future.

Thx all of u guys n thx all my fren who had vote for us in the competition ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment